HE / THEY ◈ CANADIAN ◈ MULTIFANDOM ARTIST
© GODBIRDART. All rights reserved.
pricing is in usd
$25 USD PER STICKER
◈ ADDITIONAL CHARACTER: $5 USD
◈ VARIANT: $5 USDthere is no fee for ych stand-ins
Stickers can be headshots, waist-ups, or full bodies. The overall style may vary from sticker to sticker. This is dependant on what the mood calls for for each sticker. Silly / memey stickers may be drawn simpler, whereas general emotive stickers [waving hi, flustered, etc] will have more accurate proportions. Please see examples. If your character has complex markings or details, I may simplify these to fit the style. Jewellery and accessories may be simplified to fit the style.✔ Can be drawovers / meme redraws
✔ Any species okayStickers are drawn at 300dpi. Clients may print their stickers to hand out at conventions and events, provided they are giving away their stickers for free / not earning a profit from redistributing. Clients are responsible for ensuring their stickers are not adhered to surfaces that would be a burden to convention or venue staff.
Bipedal OCs: Waist / Thigh Up
Quarupedal OCs: Wrists / Ankles Up✔ Natural, Abstract, or Urban Backgrounds.Can include a line of text, motif, or symbol at the top center above your character. I can design this motif for you. I will not permit hate symbols or other discriminatory symbols.
$300 USD +
◈ ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY IF I AM WORKING OFF WRITTEN TEXT, OR IF ADDITIONAL DETAILS ARE NEEDED.
When requesting a reference sheet, please include the following:• CHARACTER NAME
• DEMEANOUR [friendly / calm / smug]
• THE CHARACTER'S OVERALL AESTHETIC OR INTERESTS [video games, tea, gold, etc]The base price for reference sheets can include up to the following:✔ FRONT VIEW
✔ BACK VIEW [waist up or full body]
✔ ADDITIONAL FRONT VIEW
✔ PROPS AND/OR ACCESSORIES, MARKING DETAILS
✔ NAME, SPECIES, PRONOUNS
✔ COLOUR PALETTEIf your character does not have a visual reference I recommend colouring an adoptable base and adding notes for additional markings, hairstyles, or outfits.IF YOU HAVE COMMISSIONED ME FOR A REFERENCE SHEET BEFORE I will gladly redraw an old reference for a discount! The character itself must be the same individual.All photography used is public domain / royalty free.
◈ ADDITIONAL OUTFIT: + $75
Base price includes three outfits. Client may request specific outfits based on references, or have me design outfits for them.Background can include graphic patterns, shapes, and / or public domain images.IF YOU HAVE COMMISSIONED ME FOR AN OUTFIT REFERENCE SHEET BEFORE I will gladly recreate an old sheet for a discount! Outfit quantity must be the same. Overall clothing must remain similar, however some changes are okay!
◈ ADDITIONAL character: + $100
listed cost above includes up to three characters
$100 per additional character✔ Natural, Abstract, or Urban Backgrounds.Your character set in a scene of your choice.PLEASE NOTE: These pieces are very time consuming and can take many months to complete depending on my schedule.
Please forward any inquiries to my email! I am out of office weekends, and may require a business day or two to respond. Thank you for your patience!
© GODBIRDART. All rights reserved.
HE / THEY ◈ CANADIAN
hallo i am tobias! i am a full-time digital artist that draws animal people and sometimes completely unrelated fanart.my main sona is sebastian, with arthenos, loke and arthenos being the other three. adontis is my mascot, with their face being my logo.i am most active on bluesky, tumblr and twitter and I post regularly to all my other art platforms.commissions are opened sporadically via social media announcement. opening dates and order forms are posted in advance to my discord and telegram channel, as well as my main social media sites. please see my website for full pricing, and email any inquiries to email@example.com.
pixel sebastian art credit: seandunkley
© GODBIRDART. All rights reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a commission the client is automatically bound to these Terms and Conditions. This page may be updated periodically. First-person references, (I, Me, Myself) within these conditions refer to the artist of the commission transaction. Client will refer to the customer, or purchaser, of the transaction.If a client has any questions about these terms they are encouraged to email their inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.These terms last updated: February 12 2023
- Acceptance of a commission is not guaranteed. I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- Prices are subject to change. If a price for an item were to change after the time of purchase, the client will not be reimbursed or billed the difference.
- The client understands that they are paying for the non-refundable time and expertise of an artist. Completed commissions are not eligible for refund.
- Communications regarding commissions must be conducted over email. Please note, I may take a business day or two to respond. I am not in office on weekends.
- If a client cannot reach me through email, they may reach out to me through an alternative method [social media]. This should only be used as a last resort. Clients should check their spam inboxes before this.
- I will only ever reach out over email. I will not accept DM conversations over social media regarding commissions.
- I reserve the right to display commissioned artwork for advertising and self promotion purposes unless the client explicitly requests their commission be private. This must be noted at the time of purchase or before the artwork is completed.
- The client may print their purchased artwork for their own personal use, provided it is not for profitable means.
- Should the client wish to credit me, they may link to any of my social media, credit under the name GODBIRDART, or link directly to my website at www.godbirdart.com.
- The client is welcome to publish their purchased artwork on their own social media, in online art galleries, and in online character archives. the client may use, print, or crop their purchased artwork for private nonprofit use, such as social media banners, icons, backgrounds, physical art prints, or physical stickers. This is provided my credit signature remains intact on the artwork.*if my signature is cut off due to the image being cropped, such as for a social media icon or banner, the client is not required to move or rewrite my signature on the cropped artwork.
ABANDONED COMMISSION REPURPOSING
- If a commission was abandoned or canceled while incomplete, it may be repurposed or resold. Any elements that are the client's property [i.e, characters] will not be used in this resale/repurposing, and will be replaced with either my own or another client's character[s].
- All commissions are listed on my public queue located here.
- Position in the queue may shift depending on payment or response time.
- Unpaid commissions that have exceeded ten days in the queue without response from the client, and if no other arrangements have been made, will be removed from the queue with notice and the order considered forfeit.
- Every commission is subject to my current turnaround time. Larger orders may require more time. Patreon content is prioritized as it is time sensitive.
COMMERCIAL USE AND ROYALTIES
This section applies specifically to clients that intend to use their commissioned artwork for profit or sales.- I must grant permission in written text before a client can use the artwork for their branding or merchandise.
- Commercial use fees vary between projects. Please email me for an accurate quote regarding your specific project.
- Depending on the project, royalties may or may not apply. Royalty rate and applicability varies depending on the project type and client [corporation vs sole proprietorship].
- Royalties may apply for merchandise or prints involving the artwork.
- Clients may be eligible for a one-time license fee instead of a royalty rate for certain projects. This is an additional 25% to 30% of the project's cost and only needs to be paid once for the indefinite use.
- Commercial use licenses are non-transferable and are exclusive to the original client.Language Clarification: if you are one person managing your business by yourself [i.e: a freelance artist] you are a sole proprietorship.- Any use of my artwork relating to non fungible tokens, artificial intelligence generators [including the use as learning data], or cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited, regardless if for profit or not. I will not accept projects involving the listed criteria.
ARTISTIC LIBERTY COMMISSIONS
- Artistic Liberty herein is defined as a piece of artwork done entirely at the artist's discretion.
- Clients must be aware that any poses, expressions, themes or the like will be chosen by myself unless they specify a detail beforehand in the commission form.
- As with all commissions, artistic liberty commissions are non-refundable once completed.
WORK IN PROGRESS UPDATES AND TURNAROUND TIME
- Work in Progress updates [or "WIPs"] are mid-progress updates sent back to the client for approval before the commission is finished. A client usually receives one to two WIPs for a single commissioned piece. More WIPs may be sent depending on the project and revisions required. Minor edits may or may not receive a new WIP. Group prints are commonly issued multiple WIPs.
- The Estimate Turnaround Time ["ETA"] is exclusively an estimate and is not a guarantee for a project's completion.
- Clients are welcome to request changes to the pose[s], expression[s], and / or background [if applicable] during the WIP stage. It is important to note WIPs may not accurately reflect proper anatomy and may be roughly sketched. Once the WIP is approved, the client cannot later change their character's overall pose or the layout of the background.
- Clients are welcome to reach out through email at any point to receive updates on their commission.
- Larger projects, commission orders of multiple artworks, and group prints may take longer to fulfill, and may take longer than their estimated turnaround time.
- If a client requires their artwork for a deadline, they must express this at the time of purchase. Please note: not all deadlines can be accommodated. Rush fees may apply.
- While I am more than happy to edit and adjust WIPs, I may terminate a commission if the project is repeatedly hindered by the revision process for months at a time or is otherwise stuck in revision "limbo" [i.e: the client requests dozens of revisions but is repeatedly dissatisfied with the returned edit]. If I terminate a commission, the client will be immediately refunded a portion of the invoice amount [depending on the amount of work done].
- A quote is a price estimate for a commission.
- Quote pricing is redeemable up until the next immediate commission opening. Opening dates are posted on Twitter, and on Telegram, as well as on the main page of my site.
- Finished artwork will be sent to the client through email. Clients are encouraged to check spam inboxes as some emails wind up there.
- Clients may request edits [such as colour adjustments, artist errors and markings] after the print is completed. Edits that would greatly impact the integrity of the lineart may be subject to a fee.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Payments must be made in full through Paypal or Square invoice.
- If a refund must be issued before the artwork is completed, the client will receive a partial refund. This will vary depending on the amount of work completed at that time.
- Chargebacks issued by a client's financial institution, Square, or Paypal MUST be compensated by the client.
- Invoices are due within ten days of issue. If the client has not paid, or made other arrangements with me, then their commission will be removed from my queue and considered terminated. A client wishing to resume their commission may be subject to an additional fee.
- Paypal Fees may apply to refunds. Refunds may also require a processing time. This is entirely dependent on the platform the payment was made through [i.e, Square or Paypal], I cannot expedite a refund and will not send one through Paypal's Friends and Family service. Refund amount may vary depending on the amount of work done on the commission.
- Commissions are automatically cancelled if the client has not responded within ten days after the commission has been accepted and / or after the invoice has been sent out. This does not apply if the client has made arrangements with me regarding their payment.
- I may cancel a commission at any time for reasons such as: conflict of interest or personal circumstance.
- If I must cancel after the commission has been paid for, the client will receive a refund through the payment platform with an email notifying the client of the termination.
This section applies specifically to prints involving multiple clients for large-scale prints.- Large scale prints have on average a 4 - 5 month turnaround. This varies depending on the amount of individual characters and detail, as well as time needed for review.
- All participants will be sent individual invoices. All clients must pay their respective invoice. If a participant has someone else paying their invoice for them, they should note this within their form.
- Groups must assign a single organizer to relay updates to the participants. The organizer will also act as the point of communication between the group and the artist. It is recommended the organizer be a moderator or admin from the group.
- If a participant was banned or removed from the group during the project, it is the responsibility of the organizer to relay this to me so that I may remove and [if applicable] refund the former member.
- All decisions regarding member participation are exclusively made by the admin[s] / organizer[s]. I am an artist delivering a product as directed by the organizer and will not side with any party if a member is expelled from the group. Conflict within the group should be resolved between the relevant parties / admins or moderators. If a member is expelled from the group artwork due to a ban or removal, that member must resolve this with the organizer / relevant admins and should not forward any appeals to me.
- All participants are required to send in flat coloured safe-for-work reference sheets with their character’s name in the file name or written on the reference material. I will not accept uncensored not-safe-for-work artwork. I may refuse to work with a group, or refuse future projects with the group, if the participants send me uncensored explicit references.
© GODBIRDART. All rights reserved.
If your question is not answered here, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Q: How often do you accept commissions?A: Commissions are opened sporadically, but are announced in advance! Updates are posted to my Telegram Channel.
Q: How can I commission you?A: Use my Google Form during my commission openings. This is posted to Twitter and Telegram at the time of my opening, and remains open for up to 8 hours. Applicants are chosen via a randomizer to prevent overbooking and favoritism. Commission applications must ALWAYS be submitted through this form to be eligible for a slot. Exceptions may be made for group prints and long term projects.
Q: How much art direction or artistic liberty do you like when working on commissions?A: I work best with moderate to complete artistic liberty! I have no issue following art direction if you've something specific in mind, such as a theme, pose, expression or prompt. However, my work may not be the best fit for those who are extremely particular and specific about their artwork.
Q: How will I know if I got a slot during your opening?A: I email back all the applicants after my openings to confirm whether or not their slot was accepted. Please note: some emails do wind up in spam by mistake.
Q: What don’t you draw for commissions?A: I do not draw the following:- gore / extreme body horror / torture / self harm.
- racist or discriminatory material.
- realistic military or police paraphernalia, firearms, and settings.
- explicit themes related to real-life illegal activities.I may occasionally accept a NSFW YCH commission, however these are only ever opened maybe once or twice a year. I do not accept NSFW commissions during my general openings.
Q: How do you prioritize your workload?A: Patreon is always prioritized first. Patreon is time-sensitive and will always be pushed to be completed before the month rollover. Commissions not taken through Patreon will be worked on between Patreon work. Other items, such as giveaways, trades, and raffles will be completed as time is available after the preceding obligations.
Q: Do you have a pinglist / can you contact me directly when you open?A: Sorry, I do not keep track of pinglists! Please check in on my Discord or Telegram Channel for upcoming commission announcements.
Q: How do I pay / what is the payment process for commissions?A: Payments can only be made through Square or Paypal invoice. Please do not send payments for commissions through my Ko-Fi.
Q: Can you explain your turnaround time? Does this mean x amount of days to finish per print, or all the prints in your queue?A: My turnaround time estimates how long your print will take to complete after its paid date. Depending on the queue length and my availability, this turnaround may vary. Any interruptions on your print's progress [such as a planned holiday] will be emailed to you at the earliest convenience. Please remember that multiple prints, extra characters, and telegram stickers (depending on quantity) can take longer to complete.
Q: Do you accept custom orders?A: I am open to taking some off-menu requests. If you are requesting a commission that would be considered off-menu (read: not listed in my current available styles), please email me directly!
Q: I really liked [x] style you offered some time ago! Would I be able to order something like that?A: Absolutely! Even if styles are taken off my price guide, it doesn't mean I won't do them ever again. Email me ahead of time for an accurate quote.
Q: What information do you need for commissions?A: At the minimum, I need the following from you:• A coloured reference WITHOUT SHADING. I may turn away reference sheets that have heavy shading or messy JPEG compression.
• Your billing email and contact email (this is how you'll receive any and all art regarding your order!)
• Your username from any social media account so that you can be credited for the commission. Clients may absolutely request their commission be private / unpublished.
Q: It's been a while and I haven't heard from you!A: Please check your spam inbox first to see if any emails of mine have wound up there! If there's still nothing, you're more than welcome to send an email over at any time for an update on the status of your commission. If I'm waiting for feedback from you regarding your art, I have a specific column for "Pending Client Feedback" on my Trello. I do send follow-up emails roughly a week or two after the initial email has gone out.
Q: Hey, you've finished my print but I'm not happy with (insert detail). Can you adjust it for me? Does it cost extra?A: By all means, PLEASE bring it to my attention if you want a detail tweaked in your final print! Minor things such as colour swaps, missing markings, fixing a small line - I'd be more than happy to adjust it for you! Please note that larger edits such as adjusting the angle of an arm, turning a character's head or any adjustments that would largely impact the integrity of the original lineart may be subject to a fee to compensate for the additional work. This fee varies depending on the style of print and the amount of work needed to make the edit.
Q: You drew this Telegram Sticker for me last year, and I'd love to have it updated!A: I can do that! If you have an old Telegram Sticker that is outdated, needs a change, or is generally just old, I'm glad to offer to redraw it! Redraws come at a discounted fee from my current Telegram Sticker pricing. To be eligible for a redraw fee, the update must resemble or be the same theme as the sticker being redrawn. So for example, if you would like a YCH hug sticker updated, the redraw must be another hug sticker. You can request to have another character drawn into the YCH slot, but this will also require an additional character fee.
Q: I commissioned you to do an art piece for me - but I've since lost the file! Do you still have a copy?A: If you ever lose your print, please contact me and I'll see if I still have a copy! I also recommend checking your inbox history if we communicated over email for your commission as the attached final piece may still be there.
Q: I commissioned [x] print from you [insert time] ago and my character has changed, can you adjust the artwork?A: Please email me first if you'd like to have artwork updated. There's a good chance I can fix minor edits, some colours and design features - however, anything that greatly impacts the lineart may prove more difficult. I do not keep layered files for longer than a week after a commission transaction has concluded. There will be a fee for the edit, fee varies depending on the work needed.
Q: How can I tip you for your work?A: You can tip me directly through the invoice itself, or if you would like to tip after a commission you can do so through my Ko-Fi or Paypal.me! Tips are appreciated, but not mandatory.
© GODBIRDART. All rights reserved.